We went in hoping to get a basic room for two which for them cost Php900.00. The hotel front desk personnel were very accommodating and was willing to show us the room before asking us to decide. Unfortunately all rooms from deluxe to matrimonial were already booked, I guess it’s because of some cancelled flights due to typhoon Haiyan which just went out of the PAR (Philippines Area of Responsibility) the day before.
At the lobby:
What I liked about Pince Hotel:
- This Hotel is fairly priced. It’s new.
- Friendly and Accommodating Staff.
- Clean and Pleasant.
- Very Much accessible (Should be one ride from the airport using RT2 Multi-cabs, just inform the driver to drop you off McDonalds near the hotel. Buses to Surigao and Davao is passing on the opposite street of the hotel.)
- We had a good sleep and quiet night.
What I think they can improve:
- I wish the food court is open for 24 hours. (We left the hotel at 4 am and wish to have coffee before leaving but the food house is closed. We never bother asking if they can still serve us instead we walked down to McDonalds which is a few walks away from their building and luckily it was open 24/7.)
Will I stay again in Vcdu Pince Hotel? Of course yes!
Next: Read our quick Butuan Experince!
Vcdu Prince Hotel & Convention Center
South Montilla Boulevard, Montilla Blvd, Butuan City 8600, Philippines
+63 85 342 6859