NorthZen Basic Spaces is where we stayed in Davao City for three nights. It is less than 15 minutes away from Ecoland Bus Terminal and its location is the main reason why I decided to check them first. Fotunately, they have a vacant room which we got to see before we finally decided.
We only planned to stay here for two nights but extended a night since our Samal trip was cancelled. The room cost us Php900.00 for a single bed, fully air conditioned room with its own toilet and bath, a cable TV, phone and wifi. Nothing much from this accomdation since its fairly basic, the bed was small but since we are both petite we fit in without squeezing our selves.
Things to consider:
- You don't mind climbing the stairs since they don't have a lift.
- Youre on a tight budget but need a clean and comfortable accomodation.
- You don't mind small toilet and bath as long as it works fine.
- You want a place which is a bit far from noise.
- Your looking for a place where you can easily commute and move around Davao City.
NorthZen Basic Spaces is located at Sobrecarey Street, Corner Lapu-Lapu Street, Davao City.
NOTE: I didn't notice if there's a parking space dedicated for guests but they do have small area in front of the hotel that can used as one.